November 2022 Trader Talk
One of the best ways to capitalize on a big movement in the market is developing a breakout strategy. Check out a blog by FNL Member Rob B on how to recognize a breakout and how to use a pullback strategy combined with a breakout!
CME offering event contracts!
A new way to "bet on the market" has been introduce by the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange). You can now take a position on price predictions of where you think the 10 of the most popular products (including the emini S&P500, emini Nasdaq, emini Dow Jones and many others).
For more information, check it out at the CME website found here https://www.cmegroup.com/activetrader/event-contracts.html or for a deeper fun dive into Event Contracts, check out friend of FNL and Host of Futures Radio Show Anthony Crudele and his cast of traders as they Kickoff Place Your Trades on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWllbA12vbM
Tis the Holiday and Candle Season!
One of our members and moderators, Rob B from California, and his wife Amy started a venture 2 years ago, Gold Rush Wax, that offers Coconut Soy Candles, Wax Melts and Air Fresheners.
All have a California Gold Rush theme to their name and scent profile. Some of the best sellers include, American River, Lola, Argonaut and Dutchess.
These make great gifts for the holidays or parties!! Use coupon code FNL10 and get 10% off your order. You can order directly to the website at www.goldrushwax.com or contact Rob directly.
FNL Updates and Events
2 Evening Sessions per Week
Evening sessions are now meeting on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7-9 pm ET.
High Level Trader Resource- Crudele Productions
Friend of FNL and Super Trader, Anthony Crudele, has kicked off a new series for high level traders on Youtube called "Place Your Trades". Check it out for high quality trading content!
Member Referral Program
FNL is a member driven group, and we plan to keep it that way!
When you refer a friend, you'll receive up to $500!
Ask us how! (Available only to existing FNL Members)
FNL Member Spotlight
Tom W., WA
- Tom W.
Where did you grow up?
- Phoenix, Colorado, and Lake Tahoe
Where do you currently live?
- Tenino, WA
Do you have any children?
- Yes two daughters and a son
How long have you been trading?
- 3 year
What is your favorite trade?
- Break out 2 to 2 Bollinger cross
Do you have any pets?
- 8 goats 4 chickens and one rooster
First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
- Go to a beach and put up a Hammock get a cocktail with an umbrella and figure out how I can do my part to help some farmers, get some clean water for some people that need it and oh ya save some puppies, then rent a Yacht and go to the Galapagos islands with my friends. Been thinking about this one. hanks for asking.
What is your favorite movie?
- Joe versus the volcano
- First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
- Too many LOL. DRUMS, Building things from trees on my land, Taco Tuesday, Backpacking.....
What super power would you love to have?
Who is your celebrity look alike?
- Tom Cruise
What is the worst job you have ever had?
- Manhole cover installer.
What is your favorite food?
- Everything is Fresh, local, and organic!
What is your dream vehicle?
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
- Eagle for Freedom
What makes you unique?
- Hmmm, I am a fun-loving Adventurist ... rivers run deep and I am not scared to ask the bigger questions. I can Laugh at almost anything.