Emergency NinjaTrader Hotline: 312-423-2234
Anthony Crudele LIVE in FNL Session June 27th, 11am ET!
Be sure to join FNL on Monday, June 27th at 11am to hang with our favorite futures trader, host of Futures Radio Show, Anthony Crudele! Deli will be taking questions from our members and talking about how how planning and execution go hand in hand in trading, and having multiple trades that follow a set of rules that keep you from being a button clicker is a must!
If you are not a member, be sure to email email@example.com and request a guest pass for the day.
Going Live on Youtube in 3, 2, 1...
Did you know FNL is now Live Streaming its Opening Bell? You won't know when (typically 1-2 times per week), so be sure to subscribe to the Futures Networks Live youtube channel and set your alerts on.
In these sessions, the moderators will set a plan for the day, should the price action go long, short or chop. You will also see a new trade that FNL is working on- FNL OB 30 Trade. The OB 30 trade captures the momentum out of Opening Bell.. More details to follow, so stay tuned or tune in and see it in action!
Remember to smash that "LIKE" button!
FNL and RULES for Trading!
A new and improved rules sheet is coming out in the next couple of weeks that will help our members stick to a foundation of PSR to take trades that follow a specific set of rules, depending on what level of trading you are at. These rules are repeatable and in our opinion, is a must!
FNL Updates and Events
FNL Crypto Update
Centralized and Decentralized exchanges allow U.S. residents to trade over 150 different cryptocurrency coins and tokens. FNL can help you answer questions about crypto and decentralized finance. We can help you safely buy and secure cryptos in an off-line hardware wallet. We can show you how to earn up to 23% APY simply by purchasing and staking select crypto. Contact Chris Lansford or David Jeffries to set up a crypto chat:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are looking for contributors!
To become an FNL Crypto DNA analyst, writer, podcast or video creator; visit: FNLCryptoDNA.com/
FNL Member Spotlight
Clarice O. - CA
Where did you grow up?
- Folsom (actually Represa at Folsom State Prison where my father worked)
Where do you currently live?
- Elk Grove, CA
Do you have any children?
- Yes.. Devon she's 43 and Casey he's 42
How long have you been trading?
- 4 years
What is your favorite trade?
- The progressive trade is becoming my favorite
Do you have any pets?
- Yes. 2 horses, a mini horse, pot belly pig (Brenda Bacon), a wonderful Aussie dog named Holly, a house cat Frankie Blue Eyes.that loves to have a bit of wine with us during our evening "Frankie Time". And to finish it off with several barn cats
First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
- Donate more to Tunnels to Towers. Then finish projects and travel with my family to see what an amazing beautiful world we live in.
What is your favorite movie?
- Unsinkable Molly Brown
- Julie Andrews. My Favorite Things. I sing it to my Granddaughter every nap time when she's with me.
- Younger years was riding horses. Now it's gardening
What super power would you love to have?
- Talk to animals. They have been wonderful companions through out my years. I wish I could have helped some of them more when they were hurting.
Who is your celebrity look alike?
- Not sure I look like anyone I know.
What is the worst job you have ever had?
- I've been fortunate to never have a bad job.
What is your favorite food?
- Tacos and King crab
What is your dream vehicle?
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland
If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
- Maybe a cat. They only will do what they want and with whoever they want
What makes you unique?
- Everything.. just as God intended.