July Trader Talk
You can now listen to the Q&A with Anthony crudele!
We had wonderful time with Anthony Crudele last week, chatting about a variety of topics from Scaling Out, Dealing with Draw downs, Candlestick Wicks VS Bodies, Mean Reversion Setup and much more!
You can view the video session or podcast recording in Member Resources, or listen to the podcast on Spotify under Futures Networks Live.
Link to Spotify or Member resources
FNL OB 30 TRADE!
Be sure to check out the FNL OB 30 trade that captures momentum out of Opening Bell. Low risk, high reward, but you must have a strict risk management plan to avoid the chop.
This is a multi contract trade that also teaches you scaling out and trailing stops.
Check out the FNL YouTube channel, Like/Subscribe and be alerted when FNL goes LIVE for Opening Bell. In the meantime, check out the recorded OB sessions.
NEW fnl trade guide!
You'll be glad to know that our wonderful FNL members have collaborated to release a common pathway to find a foundation trade zone. The Foundation Trade Guide is designed to guide a trader toward proving consistent and repeatable decisions unique to each trader through backtesting and simulated trading. The Trade Guide is available on the websites for our members.
FNL Updates and Events
FNL Member Spotlight
Madeleine F.- AZ
- Madeleine F
Where did you grow up?
- In the back of a car moving around America
Where do you currently live?
- Scottsdale, AZ or out of my luggage.
Do you have any children?
- No. Do my senior parents count?
How long have you been trading?
- Actual trading less than 6 months, learning about trading 2 years.
What is your favorite trade?
- Standard P4S3 using channel or key level without needing a higher high or lower low to fill.
Do you have any pets?
- Not at the moment, traveling for work would make it unfair to my creature.
First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
- I would buy my mom (Tina) a red '65 Mustang.
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite movie?
- Turbo, it's a Disney cartoon about a speed obsessed snail that becomes a racer and gets to run in the Indy 500.
- I can't think of just one.
- Watching my mom (Tina) watch SF Giants baseball or watching her watch a comedic movie. She laughs like no one is watching, full of true joy. I call it Tina watching.
What super power would you love to have?
- The power to heal and take pain away from others.
Who is your celebrity look alike?
- I can't say I have every been told I look like someone famous.
What is the worst job you have ever had?
- I guess I haven't had that job yet, I learned something from each job I've had so I consider that a blessing.
What is your favorite food?
- SUSHI, fresh raw seafood makes me happy
What is your dream vehicle?
- Currently 2023 Z06 Corvette.
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a lawyer so I could skillfully argue anything.
If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
- A quokka known as the world's happiest animal, second runner up is a koala because I'd like to sleep 20 hrs a day.
What makes you unique?
- I like learning and my dad (Henry) instilled that in me early. I try to learn about new topics or skills that interest me. Going to the library is something I like doing to expand my knowledge.