LIVE in the FNL Trading Room
at the end of January (Date TBD)
FNL Special Guest
2022 is kicking off with a special guest appearance! Friend of FNL, Futures Radio Show Host, and Super Trader, Anthony Crudele will be LIVE in the FNL Trading Room at the end of January!
"Deli" will be taking questions from our members, talking futures and crypto and sharing his thoughts for 2022.
Please submit any questions over the next couple of weeks to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to ask him. If you are present in session, YOU can ask him yourself :)
Stay tuned for more info and a defined date and time.
The Chop Zone
by Rob B.
In my 6+ years of trading, more often than I would like to admit, I would trade with confidence, do very well, then give it all back.. Why is that? I didn't understand when I shouldn't be taking trades. I felt that if I was at my computer, I should be actively trading. In the last couple of years I have had a revelation to how to keep the good decision trading profits in my account and not give the money back.
Drum roll please...... Its knowing when NOT to trade!
FNL Updates and Events
Lost your Coins?
Part 1, 2, & 3.
If you're a crypto speculator, you need to read David J.'s latest 3 part series on FNL Crypto! This blog series, "Lost Your Coins" can be found here:
FNL Crypto DNA Watchlist:
We had test run through of Sim Millions in December and had a blast!
The top 3 finishers were:
1. Derek D, CA
2. Jeff B, GA
3. Gary H, UT
Be sure to join us every Friday in the FNL Trading Room at 10 am ET for more fun with Sim Millions!
Why play SimMillions?
- SimMillions encourages you as a trader, to take trades and step outside your comfort zone and continue to develop and cement your trading zone.
- You can measure your trading against other traders and earn bragging rights! :)
- Learn from your fellow traders as all traders will be sharing screens.
- It's a super fun environment with charts, chat and music!
- You have an opportunity to win exclusive FNL swag and other prizes!
- Build rapport with your fellow traders!
Palm Coast, FL Social
We had sooo much fun in Florida in 2021! We are planning our next FNL quarterly social in Palm Coast, FL for March 25th - March 27th. FNL Member, Lori B, will again be hosting at her wonderful home. More details to follow in the coming weeks. Be sure to book your flights and hotels ASAP. Please RSVP Lydean at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FNL Member Spotlight
Derek D. - CA
Where did you grow up?
- Foster City, CA
Where do you currently live?
- Meadow Vista, CA
Do you have any children?
- Yes 4... Oldest Son, and 3 daughters ranging 19-28 yrs old & Married to most awesome wife, Mary, for 32+ years now
How long have you been trading?
- 3 years in the futures market
What is your favorite trade?
- One that makes money!!! ha! Actually one that pops out to me when many different indicators and levels are touched and I act upon it with confidence
Do you have any pets?
- In our home we have 2 dogs and 1 cat
First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
- Take the entire family on a cruise
What is your favorite movie?
- Toss up depending on mood: It's a Wonderful Life or The Shawshank Redemption
- Toughest question in this list... putting all of my musical tastes and groups together. I would have to say Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys
- Paddle & Racquet Sports, Working on Old Cars, learning about how to better myself,
and spending time with friends and family
What super power would you love to have?
- Eliminate Evil (if that can be one) or Time Travel
Who is your celebrity look alike?
- SpongeBob Squarepants
What is the worst job you have ever had?
- Newspaper Route especially Sunday Mornings
What is your favorite food?
What is your dream vehicle?
- Original 1967 GT40 427ci or 1967 AC Cobra 427ci
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
- An Eagle... I can fly and scream at the top of my lungs
What makes you unique?
- Ability to laugh at myself A LOT for all the stupid stuff I do
and I've figured out later in life that I have a nice balance of left & right brain control